Before you ask please READ THIS

Works Display Problem

edited March 2014 in Beach Please Posts: 17
Hey There!
I've been having a problem from about a couple of weeks maybe after an update, since I haven't got any problem before, If you go here http://luiscastillo.net/work/ui/ you will see the images although being 2000px wide looks pixelate, it also happens here http://luiscastillo.net/work/barcelona/ but in other work pages everything looks just fine.

Do you have any idea what may be causing this?

Thanks

Best Regards.

Comments

To add more info I had installed 2x Retina plug in, I erase all images the plug in create, having the same result I erase the whole plug in because I am seeing though I use the 2000px image url it is attaching a 600px image, deactive all plugins and upload a new image with a weird name to see if it happened again (to have a 2000px converted to a 600px) it does, I am stuck in here right now.
    Added more info after updating the page the whole images become pixelate :S
  • AirAir
    Hello

It is hard to tell why, but indeed images used there are not full width, but some thumbnails sizes. And it is different size on both these pages you linked.

Have you tried deactivating other plugins?

With regards.
    Thanks!
    All plugins are deactivated, I uploaded images after deactivating all plugins to see if now they are not rezised since I uploade them at 2400px width but it keeps on resizing them.

I deactivated the child theme to see if it was some modified css but it is the same in the parent theme. I don't know if it would be a good idea installing the theme again.
  • AirAir
    It won't break anything, so you could try.
    If it won't make any difference then I will try :-)

With regards.
    Hello,
    I 've reinstalled the theme the issue continue, no active plugins, but the images are still getting resized to 600px any idea?
  • AirAir
    Could you please send me temporary access to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option to send message). In message please attach link to topic it applies to.

With regards.