Before you ask please READ THIS

Possible issue with Safari on mobile devices

edited March 2014 in Beach Please Posts: 14
Hi, I have to say that I love the theme and it is working fine in all aspects for me, but...
the theme is being used for a client's website and they are having an issue where Safari crashes when using the loupe on galleries, on an iOS device.

Do you know if this is an issue with the theme? with the Lightbox? have you encountered similar issues before? or it is just a problem with their devices..

We can't reproduce the issue with our own devices but you never know.

Thank you!

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

Can you show link to test page? What exactly devices they used? Version of iOS?

I didn't encounter this issue, but I know that iOS can often crash in strange places:-)

With regards.
    Thank you for your response, they are having issues with an iPad mini, I don't know if they already installed iOS 7.1, I recommended the update.

This is the link to the gallery, as I said we can't reproduce the issue with 3 different ipads and 3 iphones.

http://lamartinaeventos.com/web/gallery/lamartina

Thank you!
  • edited March 2014 Posts: 422
    Hello Numa

I have the iPad mini with the iOS 7.0.6 and it works very good. In few minutes ill download the latest version iOS 7.1 and ill make test again.

UPDATE:
    The same situation with the latest iOS version (7.1). Everything works fine!

Best Regards
    Daniel
    Post edited by Daniel on
    Lead Graphic Designer
  • edited March 2014 Posts: 14
    Thanks Daniel! so it is an isolated issue...

Great work and support!

Post edited by Numa on