Before you ask please READ THIS

after theme update to latest, shortcode are not working

edited May 2014 in Superior Posts: 3
I updated the version and now the shortcodes are not working I see code on frontpage not the content

width="1/1"]
another one >>>

[vc_column_text] Financial security planning is about more than planning for retirement or protecting yourself against risk – it is about making dreams come true.

[/vc_column_text]

Read More width=”1/3”]

Please let me know whats the problem, all plugins are up to dated.
You can view it here bit.ly/1obVitO

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

I am not sure if you have active plugin Apollo13 Shortcodes - you should activate it in version 1.0.6. Also I don't see Visual composer in your page. Make sure you followed EVERY step about update http://apollo13.eu/docs/superior/#!/installation_update_update_theme mainly check Appearance->Install Plugins

With regards.
    I have uploaded the latest version of wp and uploaded the latest version of theme as describe there.

here is the page with code not working
    http://calibabawealth.com/test-page/

Both plug installed
    Apollo13 Shortcodes - version 1.0.6.
    WPBakery Visual Composer ver 4.1.1.1
  • AirAir
    OK

However it looks like there is some issue with it(I saw same thing in past). Do you have options to configure Visual Composer: Setiings->Visual Composer ? If not then it is not activated and you will have to try to deactivate theme, delete builder plugin, maybe reinstall WP until it shows up.
    I had such issue in past but I can't remember what helped. Activating different theme and removing plugin by FTP are good things to try.

With regards.
    Ok I will do this again, as I already did these tricks already :)
  • AirAir
    Air said: Setiings->Visual Composer?
    So you don't have this settings?

With regards.