Before you ask please READ THIS

A lot of options cannot be selected after theme activation

edited May 2014 in Fame Posts: 6
Hello guys,

After installing the theme, a lot of functionality in the backend freezed/not working. Menu are not expandable any more. When editing a page or a post most of the selections are grayed out (i.e cannot change from visual to text, all buttons at visual composer not working, cannot edit permalinks etc). When switching back to one of WP default themes everything is working properly.

I have a clean WP 3.9 installation and theme was loaded both through the WP (via add theme option) and FTP. This happens from the very beginning before importing demo content, plugins, anything etc. Just after activating the theme.

Please inform me where to send you the credentials to access the site.

Any help will be much appreciated.
Thank you in advance

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

I can see that page is not loading fully(HTML is not complete) so there must be PHP error. Please enable debug mode as described here http://www.wprecipes.com/how-to-easily-enabledisable-debug-mode-in-wordpress or here http://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress#WP_DEBUG

Then come back to me:-)

With regards.
  • AirAir
    Hello

I believe you will have to give permission 777 to folder fame\advance\inc\font-awesome-classes-generator

We will change it to make it auto generating in next version.

Sorry for issues.

With regards.
  • Hello,

I have given 777 permission to the folder specified but nothing changed.
    I have also enabled debug mode as advised.

Waiting for your feedback.
    Thank you.
  • AirAir
    Hi again,

Please try to overwrite file fame\advance\inc\font-awesome-classes-generator\index.php with this one from attachment ZIP.

Hope this time it will be better:-)

With regards.
    zip
    zip
    index.zip
    649B
  • Hi Air,

You are a STAR!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you so much!!!!
    Everything is working like a charm ;)

George
  • AirAir
    Great! Thanks for help with tracing this issue. I hope you switched off debug mode now :-)

With regards.
  • With a little delay but yes ;)