Before you ask please READ THIS

Homepage mid part with "last job" looks like "lastest from blog"

edited November 2011 in Airborn Posts: 4
Hi, first of all, thanks you for this very usefull theme... really appreciate the simplicity of management!

I've a really simple request, i want to have my homepage mid part with the structure of "latest from blog" (option in the homepage look from airborn menu), but rather with my last job (from the portfolio)... it's possible?

Do i have to create a template page and use this with my home page? (and check "blog/page) in the homepage look panel?... if it's the solution... i dont know how i have to do...

my config:
WP 3.2 with Airborn Theme (last version)
No special plugin (only classics from WP and extras from Airborn)
URL: http://lab.agraff.be/folio/

Can you help me? thanks in advance!
Post edited by apou on

Comments

• AirAir
    edited November 2011 Posts: 10,970
    Hey there.

Thanks for your kind words :-)

About your request. I am sorry to disappoint you but such thing is not available in Airborn right know. Hard to tell if anything will change in that matter in near future. But will inform if so :-)

I can advice to update theme to new version 1.2.5.1(may be available in few hours) cause there were some contact form problems after adding js validation.

With regards.

Edit:

I tried too check is it possible in some easy way, but cause portfolio post type is a bit tricky it won't work so easy :-(

We will keep you inform if anything changes.
    Post edited by Air on
  • Bonjour,

En modifiant le code de la page front-page.php

A la ligne 25: remplacer cette ligne :

$args = array( 'numberposts' => $airborn->get_option( 'homepage_options', 'no_of_latest_posts' ) );

Par cette ligne

$args = array(
    'numberposts' => $airborn->get_option( 'homepage_options', 'no_of_latest_posts'),
    'post_type' => 'portfolio');

Voilà ;o)

• AirAir
    edited November 2011 Posts: 10,970
    Haha :D Great!
    I don't get a word what you wrote but code is universal :-) You know, better my code then me! Once again Great and thanks for posting!!
    Post edited by Air on
    Merci bcp! je test cela au plus vite et je vous tiens au courant!