Before you ask please READ THIS

Problem with theme translation

edited May 2014 in Fame Posts: 2
Hey,
I've been greatly enjoying setting up this amazing theme for my site.
However, I've run into some issues with translating all components of the theme into German. It seems that the swift & easy way that is described in the Documentation does not work... Does anyone else have a problem with this?

Since I couldn't figure out the issue, I have tried to rather unprofessionally translate all text (that is visible to visitors of my site) manually by going into the code and changing text right there. But I can't figure out how to change one of the most prominent things, namely the Title Bar (meta data of a post on a single post page, i.e. 'Post on... by... Comments:...). As well as the 'Similar Post' heading below the post on a single post page. How can I translate those specific parts?

Sorry this is such a specific question... Any additional help regarding the translation of the whole theme might also fix my problem.

Thank you!
Kat

Comments

Issue has been resolved.
  • AirAir
    Hello there:-)

Things that are not translated by .po files like explained in documentation will have to by translated by WPML plugin, with which our theme is compatible. More info here http://wpml.org/

With regards.