Before you ask please READ THIS

Issues with visual composer

edited May 2014 in Superior Posts: 4
When I try to install the new theme - visual composer does not show up. Can you please send me a method to upgrade visual composer so that it is compatible with the new wordpress upgrade
Post edited by jakegottlieb on

Comments

• It appears to be missing visual composer.
  • I have tried installing from a clean theme however visual composer does not appear to be there.
    Did you installed and activated the plugin in the required plugins section under appearance???
  • It is saying that everything is installed - I have all the required plugins activated but visual composer is not showing up on the new theme. It was showing up on the old theme and when I revert to the old them, the visual composer has a bug.
  • AirAir
    Hello

What is old theme, and what is new theme?
    If you don't see Visual composer in installed plugins, please check this http://apollo13.eu/docs/superior/#!/installation_update_update_theme - read whole part about installing plugins. Anyway you have file js_composer.zip which you can use to install VC manually. You can find it in superior/advance/plugins

With regards.