Before you ask please READ THIS

Strange issue with my animations (blog, gallery & works list, probably because of CloudFlare CDN (?)

edited May 2014 in Beach Please Posts: 111
Hi,

I have quite a strange problem: All of a sudden my website’s animations don’t work properly anymore:

- The blog posts show up for a short moment, partly under the sidebar, disappear again, take a long time to load and then show up correctly

- the works list (my homepage) pops up immediately, disappears with the main menu for a while and then comes back again

- my gallery pops up with a strange aspect ratio, disappears, loads long and finally displays correct.

… what the fff… heck?! This is so weird.

I installed CloudFlare CDN that day and I think that I didn’t do anything else. Well, I also tested Events Manager plugin. Could this have caused some change in any css or php? Can you – by seeing this behavior – imagine which files got corrupted? Are there any known issues with CloudFlare?

And it’s getting even more strange: This wrong behavior only seems to happen in Chrome and Firefox. Internet Explorer and Safari seem to display everything correctly. Huh…? What happened in your browser?

Thanks and sorry for bothering…
Bild 004.jpg
1668 x 861 - 703K
Bild 006.jpg
1200 x 306 - 114K

Comments

Solved: It’s a CloudFlare issue.
  • AirAir
    Hi there.

Sorry for late answer - personal issues.

Back to topic: Yes it sound like it can be this plugin, but as you said it all looks strange to act this way. Sounds like big Lag :-) Who knows. Lets hope it won't return:-)

With regards.
    The guys from CloudFlare are supporting me, trying to solve the issue. So it’s out of your concerns. Thanks! Happy Tuesday! :)
  • AirAir
    Thanks , you too;-)