Before you ask please READ THIS

How can add row background colour/image?

edited June 2014 in Fame Posts: 31
I want to change the full width row background colour/image through visual composer but just can do limit width!

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

about editing rows you can read here http://apollo13.eu/docs/fame/#!/builder_editing_rows
    herbs said: but just can do limit width
    This part I don't understand.

With regards.
    I want to change the first full width image on "about us" page, but cant do as full width.
    I cant find the option for Font color:
    Full width
    Background color
    Background image
    Background position
    Background repeat
    Cover background with image?
    Enable parallax? - Enabling it adds option:
    Parallax speed - Interesting values are in range of 0.01-0.99.
    Is there mistaken on visual composer??
  • AirAir
    edited June 2014 Posts: 10,970
    Live link please.
    herbs said: I want to change the first full width image on "about us" page, but cant do as full width.
    "Full width? - If you wish to use it you will have to also enable on this page option Full width elements." - have you checked this option in page options?
    You can also see tutorial for our other theme, which shows how to setup full width row: (starts at 02:50)
    herbs said: cant find the option for Font color:
    It should be right above Full width option - check screen shot. Do you have it?

With regards.
    font_color.png
    559 x 321 - 12K
    Post edited by Air on
    cnt find full width option in edit row! pls find the attached screen shot.
    edit.jpg
    649 x 389 - 70K
  • AirAir
    Cause maybe your not editing most outer row but inner one. Verify again what you can see here http://apollo13.eu/docs/fame/#!/builder_editing_rows
    Are you sure you are using Fame theme or you are writing in wrong category?

With regards.

i sure use Fame template and click the inner (no font colour) or outer row(with font colour). IS there any mistaken on install for visual composer from template?
  • AirAir
    Could you please send me temporary access to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option to send message). In message please attach link to topic it applies to.
    i use the localhost by XAMMP. Can i check by the other way or upload again the template or you may send us a link to upload?
  • AirAir
    herbs said: send us a link to upload?
    ? If you bought theme on ThemeForest then you can download it form there:-)

With regards.
    you mean re-upload the full theme or visual composer only?
    re-uploaded, still cant find row for editing below

Background color
    Background image
    Background position
    Background repeat

how can check the error from visual composer?
    i stick into the error for hours, simply want how to add the row background colour/image as attached right corner.
    edit_-row_bkg.jpg
    1060 x 686 - 130K
  • AirAir
    herbs said: you mean re-upload the full theme or visual composer only?
    I was asking:-) What you wish to reupload.
    herbs said: how can check the error from visual composer?
    there is not easy answer for this.
    herbs said: i stick into the error for hours, simply want how to add the row background colour/image as attached right corner.
    I don't know how to help you till you are on localhost. Install your version on public server and then I can take a look. It is very hard to guess why in your case you don't see basic options in visual Composer. Tried switching off plugins? We had such topic about plugin that break visual composer http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/2195/google-analyticator-plugin-and-woocommerce-visual-composer-elements#Item_2

With regards.
    where can i switch off the google anlaytics?
  • AirAir
    You mean thing I mentioned earlier? I talked about plugins - if you installed such plugin then you can find it in plugins menu. If you mean google anlaytics build in theme - you don't switch it off, you just don't use it :-)

With regards.