Before you ask please READ THIS

Buttons as Genre Filter?

edited June 2014 in Beach Please Posts: 10
Hi.

I would like to make my menu's buttons do the same effect as Genre Filter. Now, if someone clic a genre on my main menu, the template loads the genre intead filter it.

How can I do my genre buttons on my menu filter my works?

Thanks

Beach Please theme 1.5.0
Wordpress 3.9.1
www.manu-garcia.com

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello
    ManuGarcia83 said: Now, if someone clic a genre on my main menu, the template loads the genre intead filter it.
    As intended:-)
    ManuGarcia83 said: How can I do my genre buttons on my menu filter my works?
    For filtering you have filter option, this is menu. They have different purpose. If you need to change it, you will have to make some JavaScript modifications. It is deeper theme customization, which we don't do(free or paid) as we don't have time and man power for that. You can hire someone for it.

With regards.
  • Maybe JavaScript modifications are no needed. I just want menu buttons do the same as genre-filter. Please, check this website http://www.nectarestudio.com/portfolio/ They use the same template and they have a menu that do what I'm looking for.

It would be great. People wouldn't need to reload each genre.

Thanks!
    genre-filter.jpg
    717 x 312 - 45K
  • AirAir
    edited June 2014 Posts: 10,970
    ManuGarcia83 said: Maybe JavaScript modifications are no needed
    It is needed.
    ManuGarcia83 said: They use the same template and they have a menu that do what I'm looking for.
    It looks similar but it its not our theme. How did you guess it is Beach Please Theme?:-) Also they don't have what you are looking for, they just display filter in different place. That is difference:-) What is more this filter disappear when you shrink window in height. In our theme filter is available for every resolution. Better think about it twice :-)
    ManuGarcia83 said: People wouldn't need to reload each genre.
    That is why you get filter:-)

I have explained this before.

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on