Before you ask please READ THIS

Crash again

edited June 2014 in Superior Posts: 7
Damn tired I become. New version and the full page crashes. Same thing last time.
All Short codes run out of ****, anyway [a13 ... Are what I see On The page.
ALL of my lines I shared the pages do not work. Between all my 55 company. Great, fun to separate/make new, all of them, *not*.
Home/start page does not work either, but I choose to view it separately it works.

Removed everything and installed in the previous version, it displays the home page as usual. The only thing that not works is all the separator lines. Dotted, double dotted
"Title of line" works but I do not want to have, and
is not neat.
Button does not work either.

Would not the theme be so damn fun to work with and in addition look good I'd changed. Have really tired of not being able to update a theme normally.

And it will not make false that to happen when one side is completely clear and will go online. Same thing in March. Glad to contact you and say that the page is delayed.

Comments

• edited June 2014 Posts: 7
    (google translate)
    ok I made an ugly solution ... Right or wrong, I do not know.
    I uploaded 1.9 but also copied into the folder "a13_shortcodes" from advance folder.
    Main page disappeared as tonight (Swedish time), but when this catalog was in place, everything worked.
    Now I dare not do more updates. I also drives child theme to avoid mishaps, yet flir it wrong.
    Post edited by Jerpa on
  • AirAir
    Hello

It is really hard to understand what you try to say, except that your page crashed. I assume you have used google translator.

In 1.9 I removed need for A13 Shortcodes plugin(which was requirement of ThemeForest) as it was making much harm to users. Now current version(1.0.7) of it is empty, only staying there for backward compatibility.
    All code from that plugin is now in theme.

Why your site migh crash after update? I suspect few things:
    1. Plugins like this break Visual Composer http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/2195/google-analyticator-plugin-and-woocommerce-visual-composer-elements#Item_2 so worth of checking
    2. Cache plugins often don't clear their cache after update and there you got big mismatch of versions.
    3. You say you see a13_* shortcodes - it is worth chacking if all are activated in builder options http://apollo13.eu/docs/superior/#!/activate_builder_options

I am very sorry that you have such poor experience with our theme. We try our best to make it error less, and as easy as it can be to use. Unfortunately we can't predict all possible configurations in our users servers/Wordpress's and sometimes such things happens.

With regards.
    Yes Google translate sucks sometimes. ;)

I run the latest version now, of the superior, but as I said, i take the old directory with a13 shortcodes from advances directory.

The error I got was, "Separator": single line, double line, single dots, double dots and emty line.
    And "Button", all of them.
    Instead of seeing these on the website, it became plain shortcodes, like [a13 ....] hello [/ ...

but now everything works.