Before you ask please READ THIS

Album image background color

edited June 2014 in Hypershot Posts: 65
Hi !

I have just updated to the newest version of the theme and wp and need your feedback on this :

I got a bug on my side while selecting a background color to a picture of an album: when I set the color for one picture background, this one is applied to all of them. I need to keep the background color proper to each image as it used to be in older version.

Thanks a lot for your answer,

Charles

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

I have just checked and you are right - setting bg color for picture sets bg color for all images globally. I will fix it, but it will require few changes so can't give you solution right away. Tomorrow there should be update available on ThemeForest.

This must be old bug, from few versions back. Thanks for pointing this out!

With regards.
  • AirAir
    It ended up to be changes in only two files. Upload both of them(from ZIP file) to advance directory.

With regards.
    zip
    zip
    advance.zip
    Hi,
    I uploaded the new files in the advance dir, but still get the same issue. Any idea why changes are not being reflected on my side.
    I tried with a new album, adding new pictures. When I change the background of one, other are changing too.
    Thanks for your feedbacks,
    Charles
  • AirAir
    Nope, I don't know why changes aren't showing up. I have tested this and changes in these files are fixing this issue. Any cache plugins?

With regards.
    Hi Air,
    I deactivated all plugins, emptied browser cache, uploaded again the new files in advance folder, even in hypershot_child theme i am using in case of... and still got the same issue! Please advise me what to do.
    Thanks and Kind Regards,
  • AirAir
    Could you please send me temporary access to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option to send message). In message please attach link to topic it applies to.
    Hi Air,

I have sent to you the information via a private discussion.

Thanks for your support,

Charles