Before you ask please READ THIS

The Airlock Theme is Geting my IP block form firewall when i am uploading portfolio

edited April 2012 in Airlock Posts: 4
I have consulted with the hosting provider.. and the say
"Our server managemnet team find your main theme has some issues with his coding, as we are not programmer so we cannot define it to you properly. You must need to change the your theme as your theme is creating issue, thanks for your understanding and cooperation"

When I Upload the portfolio to the site, Its Get IP block, and all the site hosted my that server stop working, it i have new IP Address..

Hosting provider said " "If firewall will notice any abnormal activity like wrong user or password attempt / malicious code in URL bar / rapid hits on website or any similar activity, the respective rule triggers and suspected IP is blocked on server for account security reasons."

Plz help me with this.

Comments

• The Hosting Guys say

Following are the logs for IP blocks.

139.190.187.3 # lfd: (mod_security) mod_security triggered by 139.190.187.3 (PK/Pakistan/-): 5 in the last 300 secs - Wed Apr 11 12:47:57 2012
    116.71.21.102 # lfd: (mod_security) mod_security triggered by 116.71.21.102 (PK/Pakistan/-): 5 in the last 300 secs - Wed Apr 11 22:14:24 2012
    39.48.118.147 # lfd: (mod_security) mod_security triggered by 39.48.118.147 (PK/Pakistan/-): 5 in the last 300 secs - Wed Apr 11 23:50:38 2012
    182.178.56.52 # lfd: (mod_security) mod_security triggered by 182.178.56.52 (PK/Pakistan/-): 5 in the last 300 secs - Wed Apr 11 23:53:14 2012
  • is there anyone here who can answer and solve my problem?
  • AirAir
    Hello, very strange issue you have got there. We sold over 300 items of this theme and this is first time with such issue. It suppose that it have something to do with timthumb script. It looks like your hosting provider is TOO preventive, but it is only my assumption.

Anyway try to go to your WP admin panel -> Airlock-> advance and change to relative paths.

I don't know if this will help as this info(log) don't tell me a thing. If you will have still this issue I advice to try some other popular hostings on trial time and check if Airlock will work there.

With regards.
  • Apollo,
    I am trying your above advice and change the setting to in relative path.. and let see if this make any difference....

I am User Serversea Hosting..
    Hosting Provider says: I have checked in details but could not find in Mod-security logs. I suggest you to ask your Theme provider to provide us Mod-security exception so that we can proceed it further.
  • AirAir
    Sorry but I am not Apache server expert, and I still don't know what we could provide more.
    Did changing option, that I have mentioned last time, fixed anything, cause I don't see any answer about it.

This can be really hard issue to deal with.

With regards.