Before you ask please READ THIS

Can't upload photos to albums anymore

edited June 2014 in Spaceship Posts: 1
Hey There,

I started have an issue all of a sudden where I can’t upload pictures in the albums I have tried deactivating all the plugins but no effect. using console in inspect element comes up with this error when I try and click on the slect/upload many images. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘hasClass’ of undefined load-scripts.php?c=1&load%5B%5D=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,schedule,wp-ajax-response,autosave,sug…:1028

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined admin-script.js?ver=1.6.0:445 I’m using WP 3.9.1 and your theme spaceship 1.6

any help to get this resolved asap would be greatly appreciated! http://landcrft.fatcow.com/wordpress/

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

Looks like some script is not loaded in your panel maybe jQuery. If you like I can take a look.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option to send message). In message please attach link to topic it applies to.

With regards.
  • AirAir
    Two things:
    1) You can add photos in old albums, you can add photos in new albums. In first album on your list you indeed can't do it, but maybe just delete it, cause it looks corrupted.
    2) Update theme.

If issue will again occur, then come back to me.

With regards.