Before you ask please READ THIS

Small issue in tabs shortcode

edited June 2014 in Beach Please Posts: 21
Hi !

I have a small issue within [tab] shortcode in a page.
for exemple, if in my tab i have 3 paragraphs and i want a picture to be right aligned on both 3 paragraphs, the right align takes effect only on the first paragraph, and the rest goes at the bottom of the picture.

WHen i add some line break, it does the trick. When i want to add several line breaks, i had to go in text editor and add some >nbsp< to get it. line break bug is a known issue of wordpress editor.

So i just installed TinyMCE last version that resolve my line break issue, but not img align.

The issue concerns only tabs edition, when i want to align a picture within a post or a page, it aligns on every paragraphs.

See my 2 attached printscreens!

Thank you for your time,
Regards from réunion island.
PRINTBACKENDTABISSUE.jpg
1152 x 572 - 164K
PRINTFRONTENDTABISSUE.jpg
1152 x 572 - 131K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

Please send live link to page where problem occurs - it will be easier for me to inspect then.

With regards.
  • Hello !

This is the live link : http://theatredesalberts.com/les-alberts/

as you can see, the picture is right aligned, and as the site is online today, i had to remove line break.
    as you can see, it deserves line breaks !

Should i give you admin access on my site ?
    Should i put some line breaks while you check it ?

Thanks
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

There is such style:
    .tab_container p {
    clear: both;
    margin: 0;
    }
    You will have to add such custom CSS
    .tab_container p {
    clear: none;
    }
    I don't remember if this CSS was made for something special, but as I checked now everything works well with that change.

With regards.
  • That works !

thanks a lot for that nice support !