Before you ask please READ THIS

Custom Taxonomy "Genres & Types" Not Saving in Edit Screen

edited June 2014 in Beach Please Posts: 5
Hello Apollo13

I have a serious problem with adding "WORK GENRES" and "GALLERY TYPES" to the custom taxonomies "MY WORKS" and "GALLERIES" in any POST EDIT SCREEN. If I select a project type taxonomy (i.e. type Games, Applications) within the post editor screen and hit update, the taxonomy isn't updated. Worse yet, it clears all taxonomy values associated with that project. Oddly, I am able to update the taxonomy values via WP's built-in quick edit feature.

I just don't know what exactly is causing the problem. Even though I disable all plugins, have updated Beach to its latest version, the problem persists.

The only thing I can think of is maybe an error in the cpt_work.php and cpt_gallery.php files?

Any help would me more than life saving.

Thanks in advance !
image-error.jpg
459 x 387 - 48K
Post edited by stathis on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

I can take a look if you like, cause I have just tested it and it works great in my test page. Maybe some JS issue ?

Could you please send me temporary access to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option to send message). In message please attach link to topic it applies to.

With regards.
    Got it Working by deleting the Greek .mo and .po language files.

Problem solved... Wordpress Greek language files do not play nice with theme.

• AirAir
    That is very strange. Was it Wordpress translation or just theme translation? Could you send me those files(you will have to pack them in ZIP file and attach) or point to link from where you got them?

Thanks in advance:-)

With regards.