Before you ask please READ THIS

How to hide url links of image

edited June 2014 in Hypershot Posts: 63
Hi Air,

I am using the Copyright plugin, which works great in protecting my images from being downloaded without authorization. However, on Firefox the url of the image (or any link for that matter) shows up on the bottom of the page when you hover the mouse over the image/link. Is there a way to hide this?

Thanks in advance for your usual great support.

LazyDiver

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

It is part of browser and user interface so no page have power to switch it off, and none should - I would hate such website personally.

As for:
    LazyDiver said: great in protecting my images from being downloaded without authorization
    There is no such thing as protected images in internet. Blocking right click or any other overlay method was "great" in year 2000 :-) Now it is so easy and fast for even noob users to download any image they want. If you like please read wise words from other Hypershot user http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/comment/3151#Comment_3151

With regards.
    Hi Air,

Thanks for your response.
    The images are by no means works of art and for sure with today's technology, anything is possible. I just want to make it a little bit difficult for people to be rude. :)

Regards,
    LazyDiver