Before you ask please READ THIS

Album loading is super slow, even with one small image in it!

edited June 2014 in Spaceship Posts: 3
Hi there Apollo13 team!

I really love the Spaceship theme but the album load time seems to be extremely slow even with one small image being used for the home page background. The image is 1620x1080px and size of 116KB. This should load super fast but it takes about 5 seconds or something. I even installed a caching plugin but at times it still is slow.

Could you have a look?
http://www.heidiklumestate.com

The Photography page album load time is also slow but I didn't get a chance to fully optimise those images yet.

Thanks,
Amanda

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

I were on your page first time and it loaded in 1.13s so it is great. It is hard to say why for you it loads longer. Maybe for admin there are added some other actions,script, old cache with big file size image? Hard to say.

With regards.
    Hi Air,
    Could you please try again? Even when I'm not logged in, there are times that take 20 seconds or more. Is there a reason why the image doesn't cache?
  • AirAir
    Instantly loaded.
    I don't think it is case of cache, but rather your server location with respect to your location. Maybe some firewall on your computer, maybe other thing, but your site is loading fast :-)

With regards.