Before you ask please READ THIS

Theme down!

edited July 2014 in Skyfashion Posts: 12
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a customer of themeforest.net and I downloaded your theme 'skyfashion' on 06.10.2013 (please find the license and purchase code attached).
The work with the theme was flawless and my clients very happy with the result.

Now, more than half year later, the site got hacked and my host told me that there were couple of security gaps in the scripts of the theme, which I didn't change manually.
I replaced the hacked files like recommended by my host and after a second scan my host agreed to take the site online again.

Unfortunately the site is not working anymore now, even though I didnt change anything on the php scripts. I replaced the files exactly with the content I had in my backup, when the site was still running. According to my host there is one file of the theme causing now the trouble.

/kunden/390006_12053/webseiten/wp-content/themes/skyfashion/advance/shortcodes/video.php

I never had changed anything on that script, even tried to load the original file which was given by the download from apollo - nothing seems to work.

I am quite helpless at that point and my customer not pleased that the whole webproject is down now. You can check the error message on www.ieatyou.de
Could you please assist me in this matter with your support?

Appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Ina Freienstein
txt
txt
skyfashion-minimalist-wordpress-theme-license.txt
852B

Comments

Please help! I am having the same problem. I have had the Skyfashion theme for over a year and it stopped working today. Most of the links won't work and I need help asap! I'm not a computer programmer and not sure what to do.
    I resolved my issue. It was an issue with the Instapress plugin. I renamed the Instapress plugin on my FTP site (wp.content/plugins directory) and the website started functioning again!
  • AirAir
    Hello there

Theme is no longer supported since 2014, cause its author left us unfortunately.

@nkelln - great you solved it, bad you hijacked topic:-)

@gunnerson :
    However I can try to help you but I need FTP access.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WP and FTP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option to send message). In message please attach link to topic it applies to.

With regards.