Before you ask please READ THIS

Shop Layout Issues

edited July 2014 in Fame Posts: 17
Hi,

I've got my shop page setup, and have added a sidebar (left), and everything is working great. However, instead of it displaying 3 product images across it now shows only 2, and i want it to look like how you have it displayed in the demo site.

I've looked for a setting to change everywhere from woocommerce, settings and theme settings but cant find a way to fix this. I have also changed the image sizes within woocommerce and regenerated thumbnails but it doesnt seem to have made any difference. I currently have catalog images at 350 x 350, single product images 590 x 810, and product thumbnails at 190 x 190

Please could you point me in the right direction in sorting this out please. I've uploaded some pictures so you can see.

Many thanks.
screencap1.png
1092 x 366 - 240K
screencap2.png
1159 x 373 - 116K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

Please show live link. It should be 3 columns right "out of the box" :-)

Your new image sizes shouldn't be issue in this case.

With regards.
    Hi,

I've managed to fix the issue thanks. I had the shop sidebar on the left, but when i changed the sidebar setting to global settings that seemed to fix it for me. I have one other small query and have sent you a link via message.
  • AirAir
    Very strange, but good it is solved:-)

With regards.