Before you ask please READ THIS

Feautured image

edited April 2012 in Airlock Posts: 8
Hello, I am using the WP-Robot plugin in order to autopost youtube videos with thumbs.

The problem is that you don't set a classic featured image, so the plugin cannot set it automatically.

Can you tell me if you use the WP standard thumbnail or if I could change the theme to use that.

Also, can you tell me the custom field names for the image that it takes place as a featured image?

Finally, can you tell me the "My Portoflio" name-id?

Thanks

Comments

Also it would be helpfull if the theme could use the first image inside the post as a thumb!
  • AirAir
    Hey.

In theory adding this line

add_theme_support( 'post-thumbnails', array( 'post', PORTFOLIO_POST_TYPE ) );
    in airlock/advance/apollo13.php line ~107 to make it look like

function setup() {
    add_theme_support( 'post-thumbnails', array( 'post', PORTFOLIO_POST_TYPE ) );
    should do the trick with enabling 'featured image' but for some strange reason it doesn't work in my copy. Try in yours.

"Also, can you tell me the custom field names for the image that it takes place as a featured image?"
    post_image_1

"Finally, can you tell me the "My Portoflio" name-id?"
    I don't know what are you asking about.

With regards.
    I did find a way to fix all that, I only had to understand how the custom thumbnails of your theme work.

Thanks.
  • AirAir
    nice :-) Sorry I wasn't helpful

With regards.
  • I really need this as my posts are all made via IOS, therefore i can not add a featured image. I am using a plugin to assign the first image as featured but the theme isn't showing these on the homepage. Could you help me achieve this as it looks like its very similar to what you have done

Regards
  • Im using Skyfashion Theme sorry. I will repost if you wanted to delete this reply.