Before you ask please READ THIS

Fatal error

edited July 2014 in Adamant Posts: 10
I am using the themeforest and am receiving a fatal code when installing the Revolution Slider 4.5.2 It will not let me move forward with anything else unless I deactivate the plugin?

Comments

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /data/2/0/7/62/170551/user/172525/htdocs/site/wp-admin/includes/deprecated.php on line 850
    Hi,
    do you get exactly the same error each time?

Simplest tip for now: try to increase memory limits on your hosting.
    Read more: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-allowed-memory-size-6
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    yes
    I install other items without having to increase, it is only this plugin?
    Try to install plugins separately, not all at once.
    Your server response is quite slow, this might be a problem.
    If you want me to take a look at this closer i'll need an access to admin panel, can you provide me a temporary access? If so: please send me details to login via private message - open my profile by clicking on my nickname and click 'Send surgeon a Message'.
    All the Best.
    Hello,
    you have five extra plugins already installed:
    Google XML Sitemaps
    Jetpack by WordPress.com
    podPress
    WP Super Cache
    Google Analytics for WordPress

please unistall/deactivate them and then try to install plugins required by Adamant.

Let me know if you succeed.
    All the Best.
    I uninstalled everything I could. There were two plugins that wouldn't let me uninstall them. Now I can't even access the plugin page or the site. Getting this error....

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 214265 bytes) in /data/2/0/7/62/170551/user/172525/htdocs/site/wp-content/themes/adamant/redux_framework/ReduxCore/inc/fields/typography/field_typography.php on line 806
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 1,758
    I see, only oslution is to install Wordpress from the scratch.
    What is your hosting provider?
    Post edited by surgeon on
    All the Best.
    I uninstalled everything I could. There were two plugins that wouldn't let me uninstall them. Now I can't even access the plugin page or the site. Getting this error....

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 214265 bytes) in /data/2/0/7/62/170551/user/172525/htdocs/site/wp-content/themes/adamant/redux_framework/ReduxCore/inc/fields/typography/field_typography.php on line 806
    Network solutions.
    This would be the third time we installed it from scratch but can try it again.....
    I reinstalled word press 5x now. every time the revolution slider is causing it to hang up. Suggestions?
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 1,758
    Hi,
    please make fresh installation of Wordpress, upload Adamant theme, set DEBUG to true and post me ulr and login data (via private message), i'll take a look on what's going on.
    Post edited by surgeon on
    All the Best.
    Please enable (set to TRUE) the WP_DEBUG setting in wp-config.php file.
    http://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php

second thing: why there's few plugins in your clean WordPress installation, where did you get this WordPress from?
    All the Best.
    Network Solutions my hosting company. I am on network solutions phpmyadmin and there isn't a file for wp-config.php......there is everything else..... feel free to logon to network solutions site...sending you login info via private message..
  • I am having this same issue with Fame theme on networksolutions. I installed wp using their admin, then removed all their added themes and plugins, updated to wp 4.0, then i installed fame theme, activated it, tried to installed the suggested plugins and i get:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /data/9/1/53/70/1542233/user/1660355/htdocs/dev/wp-admin/includes/deprecated.php on line 1172

uninstalled and reinstalled a few times now...
  • so i deleted js_composer plugin from ftp and now the admin works again, however it says "This theme requires the following plugin: WPBakery Visual Composer." again, so i click to install it and after it activated, i clicked back to dashboard and get this error,

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /data/9/1/53/70/1542233/user/1660355/htdocs/dev/wp-admin/includes/deprecated.php on line 1171"
    morganm said: I am having this same issue with Fame theme on networksolutions.
    This is Adamant section. If You can't find any help in conversation that took place in this topic - please create new topic within Fame section.
    All the Best.
  • sorry, i used the google search provided above and this thread came up. it was relevant so i thought the issue would be the same.