Before you ask please READ THIS

Parallax

edited July 2014 in Adamant Posts: 6
Loving the theme, however, having some trouble with the parallax when viewing on a desktop, the parralax effect is showing our background color when we scroll. We tried reducing the speed of the parallax and that didn't work. It's exaggerated when there is an accordion open in any of the sections above a parallax (see our twitter section for example)

Also, when viewing on mobile device, content loads in very slowly. Anything you can do to help?
Post edited by surgeon on

Comments

Hello,
    thank you for this report, we'll examine this case and fix it in the upcomming update.
    For now you can disable the parallax to avoid any design imperfection.
    Also please use the latest Adamant version.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    Hello,
    please be more careful, and don't post login/password data here.
    You are supposed to do this only via private message.
    All the Best.
    Hello,
    FYI - new update is available, and the parallax effect has been improved.
    All the Best.
    Hello,
    where can I find that update? I've got the same problem with parallax. I've got Adamant 1.0 and my dashboard didn't inform me about update.

Additional question - is it possible to translate text "Load more" and "All" in genres?
    thanks
    miszna said: where can I find that update?
    just download from your ThemeForest panel, like you did first time - the package contains latest version.

miszna said: is it possible to translate text "Load more" and "All" in genres?
    sure, but those texts belong to plugin 'Visual Composer extend by Apollo13' and are located in transaltion files at adamant/wp-content/plugins/vc_extend_apollo13/languages/ location.
    All the Best.
    Thank you for your prompt reply. :)
    Regards from Poland.