Before you ask please READ THIS

Adamant Permalinks

edited July 2014 in Adamant Posts: 3
Hi There,

After switching permalinks on to "/%postname%/" or "/%category%/%postname%/", "The Blog" and "404", which are pages are 404. I'm pretty sure it's something silly, please advise.

Thank you,
Wojciech

Comments

Hello Wojciech,
    as far as i know, there are few possible reasons for situation you get, so the research field is wide.
    Try to google 'wordpress 404 after changing permalinks' and you'll find a lot of cases with solutions. You'll find something useful for sure.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 3
    I already did. ".htaccess" is correct, normally Wordpress for my custom structure should create automatic redirects, so it is highly possible that theme/plugins (I can't deactivate "WPbakery and Visual Composer") are causing it. Aren't there any other threads like that by now?
    Post edited by weburntchrome on
    Ok, could you send me (via private message) data to temporary access - i'll take a look at it closer.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Hi, It was a silly error. On my hosting provider panel you need to click "sync .htaccess" to make it actually happen... Maybe somebody else will have similar issues. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!