Before you ask please READ THIS

Can't set up blog?

edited April 2012 in Airlock Posts: 8
Hi there,

Love the template! That being said, I'm having some issues. I have the portfolio set up the way I like it however I can't seem to get it set up the way your demo site is and I could really use some help.

Using you latest version of airlock and WP 3.3.2 (just updated)

1. I'm able to get thumbs to look the way I like for portfolio items but I cant for blog items. As long as its a video it seems to generate a thumb without any problems but I don't always want a video thumb. Sometimes I want a picture thumb (like your demo site). I notice that when I hover over your blog items there is an icon that looks like a page? No matter what I do I cant get it set up.

2. Wheres the blog? I can get "latest from blog" on the main page but I can't figure out how to have clickable blog up at the top that actually works like your site.

3. Pictures do not work. The only way photo will work is by using the "upload/insert". The slider/liquid etc doesnt work doing it that way. The airlock upload options only create little blue question marks. I have tried every size/format I could possibly think of and nothing works. I even went as far as to use the photos that you have on your site and it didnt work. I've tried Safari, Firefox, insuring my internet settings and browser options were set up correctly. I then uploaded your example template and everything looked right, including your blog photos but nothing I did worked. I tried to replace your blog photos with mine (and yours again) and it was a no go.

Simply put, I just want it to function and look like your amazing template!

I really appreciate your time!

Heres my link http://69.89.31.230/~daydreb7/development/

Comments

Okay, I think I figured out #2. :)
    Additionally when I hover over the blog posts it doesnt highlight like on your theme. Would it be possible for you to get into my theme and get it up and running properly?
    Okay, I think I may have found out what the problem is but i dont know how to fix it. Timthumb issue...
    Anyone there?
  • AirAir
    Hello
    About 1# there seem to be some problem with paths for images that you provide for blog posts. Please send me by private message(here on forum) access to your wordpress.

"Additionally when I hover over the blog posts it doesnt highlight like on your theme. Would it be possible for you to get into my theme and get it up and running properly? "

Same here, cause blog post image has error it corrupt javascript and it break. As you can see here http://69.89.31.230/~daydreb7/development/skills/documentaries/ everything works cause there is no blog posts breaking ;-P

3# make page with such example and post link here.

With regards.