Before you ask please READ THIS

Home Screen Not Correct Colour - Won't change from Light to Dak

edited September 2014 in Beach Please Posts: 16
Hi Guys,

I have just upgraded to the latest Beach Please theme and also updated Wordpress, and I cannot for the life of me get the site to have that dark colour in the background of the home page. I tried changing it to light, saving, getting out of it, then going back in and selecting dark, saving and trying to reload. But it will not change to the dark Colour. See Attached Image (HomePg_WrongCol). Prior to doing this upgrade, i was having issued with the Nav bar being white, losing it's icons and changing the font (see image: HomePg_NavBar_wrong_col). Since doing some changes as mentioned above and re-saving I was able to get the Nav Bar to be right. But now the home screen section is wrong?!

How can I rectify this please?

Thanks in Advance

Sarah
www.smhdzines.com
HomePg_wrong_colour.JPG
1920 x 912 - 636K
HomePg_NavBar_wrong_colour.JPG
1920 x 1080 - 498K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

So are we talking only about color under bricks and you tell general story of updates or I don't understand fully :-)

OK I have tested and I see you have set color with custom CSS for body element. However I think you have to set background color in Works list page to transparent :-) or just set it to dark :-)

Give it a shot.

With regards.