Before you ask please READ THIS

My Works "Load More" button and filter buggy

edited September 2014 in Adamant Posts: 1
I am running the newest version of Adamant released 15-Sep-14 on WordPress 4.0.

I have created a new portfolio in the 'my works' section and have images in every new genre I created. Even before the update the filter and load more button did not work exactly as they should. The problems I am encountering:

1. On a new page load: If the filter is set to "all" and I press a genre, it doesn't show any images in that genre (even though there are many).

2. If I then press "load more" it loads items that are not in that genre. It seems to be loading some random ones from another genre -- it seems to be from the last set of images/genre added.

3. Even after pressing "all", then clicking on the genre that wouldn't load it still does not load images. It is only after I keep hitting "load more" until absolutely ALL images are loaded onto the page that the filter will work properly.

Here is my site in development so you can see for yourself: http://dev.inspiredlabs.com.s163536.gridserver.com/

Also: we would like some further customization done to this theme that go beyond the Adamant options, the "my works" options and the page builder. Is there a way we can hire you to do these things for us?

Comments

Hello!
    ad. 1: after fresh page load there are only four items, which are fetched from database in date order (You can change this order - just take a look at 'Order by' parameter and it's description in edit panel of 'Works list' shortcode ). So it's quite possible, that You will get not full spectrum of works genres.
    ad. 2: yep, that's true - that's our initial objective of the project. You can narrow the collection of items being loaded by use of 'Categories' field in edit panel of 'Works list' shortcode.
    ad. 3: again - that's true. Filter buttons are filtering only loaded items (by mean of showing/hiding them).

You can always display entire collection of works - just set 'Post count' to 'All' in edit panel of 'Works list' shortcode. And then You should hide 'Load more' button by unchecking 'Load More button?'.

So: everything is working fine, but apparently it does not meet Your needs in 100%.

The further customization: please send me private message with full description of what You wish to change/add/remove, so we could discuss it.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.