Before you ask please READ THIS

Mulitple Images dont load

edited May 2012 in Airlock Posts: 5
When i make a post, then try to add multiple images - i click the select files button add about 5 images, when i do this it seems the images dont load but the field sets appear....but no links to the photos...i have to publish he post first then go back to the select files...it then works...can anyone help...i have no plugins or anything else going on in the background - i have attached a pic of what it looks like
Capture.PNG
786 x 588 - 46K

Comments

I have also found out that after you publish the post..you can insert a picture from my computer or the media library....if you dont publish it, and try to add images, it goes straight to a windows browser for the pics rather the wordpress one....this is quite a big bug....and i have installed this 3 times from fresh...no diffrent...please help, or i might have to use another template
  • AirAir
    Hello,

It looks like javascript error. I can't check what is going on from picture , but it was very helpful.
    If you like you can post me here(private message) temp access to your WP, so I could check myself.

"or i might have to use another template"
    For real, writing this was really necessary?

With regards.
    do you have any suggestions.....its only on my local machine at the moment
  • AirAir
    Sorry, but this kind of errors can have many many reasons. Working on local machine could be one of them also. Set it in some public place and then we could try to help.

With regards.
    Hi, i have now tried all browsers....safari....google chrome....and it works on all of them, but not internet explorer 9....and i have all the updates....can you give me a fix for this please as all of my users for wordpress use internet explorer 9...thank you
  • AirAir
    Hi, You said your user have problems on IE 9, so it seems like you went on-line.
    If you like you can post me here(private message) temp access to your WP, so I could check myself. That way I could see my self what is going on. If you decide on this, please post link to page where I could see this issue.

With regards.
    I am not online...its local, but using IE9 but works on other browsers locally