Before you ask please READ THIS

Full Height Images

edited September 2014 in Adamant Posts: 16
In the works section I want to display an image which is 1000x1000px I went on the adamant options and set the work appearance list to 0 but that doesn't work?
ss.png
1440 x 687 - 501K

Comments

• Also when I click on one of the works it sometimes (alot more recently) doesn't show anything. Please see attached
    Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 13.57.03.png
    1479 x 579 - 9K
    dizzie said: I went on the adamant options and set the work appearance list to 0
    well - i checked this setting and it was set to 450px, so I set it to 0 and it works fine.

2. Yes, i've noticed the same thing, but it is happening only when Work has no content. So it works fine. No content - nothing is displayed.

Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    Yea that works ok now.

however all the portfolio sections have work. And the SS I sent had content uploaded to it. But it keeps not displaying it. It will maybe once but if I click it again then it will disappear as the SS shows. I have tried it on my computer at home and the other macs in the office and it does the same thing?

Hello,
    I can't confirm that.
    I've just tested - few dozens of random clicks on pc (ff, chrome, opera) and on ipad (safari, chrome) and not a single problem with loading the works content.

Is it possible that You are losing session? This could explain that kind of behaviour since your website is in maintenance mode.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.