Before you ask please READ THIS

Content placement under WORK

edited October 2014 in Blame Posts: 62
Hi Air,

I would like to position a text from the right side of my WORK slider. The problem is that it's aligned with the vertical image, but if I have a horizontal image too then a text is located higher than an image. I tried just to click a few times on enter to place a text lower on the page, but when I hit Update it returns to the top again. Pls find an attached print-screen.
Thank you!
photo2.jpg
1908 x 1272 - 279K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

Do you want to do this for all works where text is on right, or only on selected?
    If only in selected, then we can either produce custom CSS or you can insert in editor in text mode such code at top of content:
    <div class="work-content-spacer" style="height: 50px">&nbsp;</div>
    I have added class to it so we could target it with CSS if you will have another idea.

Try it:-)

With regards.
  • I would like to add it to all works. I tried to implement it for a one page as you suggested and it worked. So which CSS should I add to make it possible for all works?
    Thank you
  • AirAir
    You can use such custom CSS:

.content-side .work-content {
    padding-top: 50px;
    }
    With regards.
  • I don't know why, but it didn't work. It worked before with a code for one page only, but not for all works.
  • AirAir
    I see you don't have any text near your works anymore, so I can't test why it doesn't work. Have you removed text intentionally?

With regards.
  • It was only there http://vanillababyphotography.com/work/baby and it's still there :)
  • AirAir
    edited October 2014 Posts: 10,970
    It is working just fine. Just adjust this number to your needs. I just gave you an example :-)

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • Oh yee. It works after I refreshed the page a couple of times :)
    Thank you!
  • AirAir
    edited October 2014 Posts: 10,970
    Yes, in future use ctrl + f5 to refresh cache of your browser.

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on