Before you ask please READ THIS

Title of works page has reduced opacity upon initial load of page

edited October 2014 in Blame Posts: 47
Hi Air,

To illustrate this question I sent you a PM with our website address.
One more question regarding Blame. We use the works page. Within the workpage we have the header setup according the attached screenshot. To be sure: this a page made by us that uses the "works list" template.
As you can see we've set the page title to be shown in white. However, when you look at the page in Chrome the title is shown in grey. I searched for the reason for a long time untill I found out that the title is actually shown in white but the opacity is reduced with every scrolldown input (mousewheel or keyboard down arrow) untill the title dissapears. My guess is that because we switched the "Header above content" option to "on", the theme is allready reducing the opacity off the title since it was moved up.
Later I found that in Chrome the title is still shown in grey (white with opacity 0.32) upon initial load while in IE and Firefox the title is gone entirely allready upon initial load. In Chrome it then only takes you a small mousewheel turn or one arrow down input to make the title magically dissapear as well ;-)
I guess this was programmed intentionally to create a neat effect but with the "Header above content" switched on this seems to be an unwanted sideeffect.
Any crafty ideas to solve this?

Best regards,
Rutger
works page setup.JPG
1041 x 844 - 83K
works page setup_2.JPG
964 x 829 - 73K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi there:-)

Thanks for info. I have had hard time to get this even to work with normal header, cause math was totally not obvious. And "Header above content" can make it even more difficult. Until I will figure out how to fix it I can give you code to deactivate this effect :-)

Custom CSS:
    .title-bar .in{
    opacity: 1!important;
    }
    With regards.
    That did it. Obvious solution. Could have even thought of that myself. But I didn't... ;-)
    Thanks for the good support, Air!
  • AirAir
    Thanks for coffee ! ;-)
  • AirAir
    This is solved in new version that should be available in few hours on TF.

With regards.
    Thank you for that!