Before you ask please READ THIS

param cover error

edited December 2014 in Beach Please Posts: 3
I need help asap with the attached image. Below is a link to the site so you can see what im talking about. Im getting the following error and I see support nowhere for it.

link to site: http://egofreemediagroup.com/

error shown: Revolution Slider Error: The param cover not found in slide params.

Home Ego Free Media Group.png
1922 x 895 - 88K
Post edited by esofolawe on

Comments

• Right now I had to put up an alternative slide that works on another page, but this specific slide shown still doesnt work after all my trouble shooting. When this is ready to be looked at I can reset it back and give credentials if necessary.

Thanks
  • AirAir
    Hello there:-)

So I see you do have no problems with making Sliders in this plugin as there is one working on your page now.
    Do you see any difference between your problematic slider and current one? Maybe some different settings of slider? Or maybe image that you used got corrupted?

We don't know much about Revolution slider issues, but we can help you by trying to solve your issue together:-)

With kind regards.
  • Hey Air!

I just sent you a direct message. The issue is not resolved. Please let me know if you are even familiar with this particular issue.

Thanks,

Manny