Before you ask please READ THIS

edited December 2014 in Skyfashion Posts: 7
Hello,

My new posts are not showing up on the front-end of my site. I never had any issues posting on my blog until about a week ago.

I'm able to view the new post via direct link but for some reason it's not showing up on my main page.

See below:

Direct link to post: http://velvetpaperblog.com/california-dreaming

Front-End/Main Page: http://velvetpaperblog.com

Can anyone help!?

Thanks!
Post edited by lofbcf on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

It is very strange issue. I will have to take a look inside to diagnose it.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option "Send Air a Message"). In message please attach link to topic it applies to.

With regards.
  • AirAir
    Thanks for access data.

I can see that you have some problems with your cache plugin and this may be core of issue.

"Error: Your cache directory (D:\Hosting\10172660\html/wp-content/cache/) or D:\Hosting\10172660\html/wp-content need to be writable for this plugin to work. Double-check it.

Cannot continue... fix previous problems and retry."

It looks like you moved site from localhost to server but not did it proper. I believe that fixing cache plugin should fix this thing.

With kind regards.
  • How do I fix this? I downloaded the WP Super Cache after I found this issue hoping it would resolve it but it didn't work.

Please help!
  • AirAir
    Hmm, I think you should ask in WP super Cache forums.
    You say you downloaded it after issue, so how come that you have such strange configuration in this plugin?

I can give last try to debug your installation, but you have to send me FTP access to you server and answer above question.

Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option "Send Air a Message"). In message please attach link to topic it applies to.

With regards.