Before you ask please READ THIS

Missing settings?

edited August 2012 in Skyfashion Posts: 5
Hi.. Very nice theme. Im having some problems with the customization.

1. When the static front page is set it dosent follow the template as the rest of the page.. How do I change it so the design is the same as the rest of the pages? The menu is fine. Its the pages that dosent have the same template.

2. Regarding the “footer”. I can set the footer text.. no problem. But the footer navigation is set to off.. But it still displays the same menu links used in the header navigation?.. How do I turn that off?

Best. Dennis

Comments

• bump
  • Hello,
    Sorry for my late response, but I had to check your problems.
    1) There is no option in our theme to set different static page for front page, or maybe did I understand You wrong?
    2) In our theme you can’t set off footer navigation, but you can do it by CSS.
    For this effect paste this code to layout.css:
    div#footer_nav div.menu {
    display: none;
    }

Best Miłosz
  • I cant seem to find any layout.css in the templates CSS files?
  • It is in common/css/skeleton folder.
  • Do i replace an CSS code or do it paste it in a new line?
  • Nevermind!.. i got it.. Thanks alot.

Regarding the first question. I mean that the size of the font on the main (static) page is smaller than the rest of the pages headlines?.. can I change the font size on the static page anywhere?
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 0
    There is no option to do this, but you can use CSS. Also you can edit type of the headlines. For example change from h1 to h2.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on