Before you ask please READ THIS

WP visual composer update (urgent)

edited February 2015 in Blame Posts: 22
Hi, I've upgraded to the latest version of Blame, however it doesn't have the latest WP visual composer included.
Included is 4.3.4 and I need 4.4.2 to work with the Easy-Tables add-on of WPBakery.

Please provide a fix a.s.a.p. as I have to finish my website to go live and I need good tables to add my products.

Thanks,
Paul

Comments

• AirAir
    edited February 2015 Posts: 10,970
    Hello :-)

Every our client is urgent, no need to add it :-)

As for update to Visual composer - there was many changes between version 4.3.x and 4.4.x and we have to carefully check those differences. This will take time, as we have written our own extension to Visual composer, and as we sadly experienced in the past, major versions of Visual composer are always incompatible with previous versions.

So, to sum it up : I can send you on your email updated plugin version, but I don't promise it wont break anything in theme(as explained above).
    kochinnovations said: and I need good tables to add my products.
    So Visual composer 4.4.x is only way for you to accomplish your goal?:-)

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • Please send by e-mail to info@kochinnovations.com
    I'll try it out first on my own server to check if it all works. Thanks for the warning.
    Hello Paul

I sent you VC about one hour ago (from info(at)apollo13.eu), check your email and dont forget to check the spam folder.

With Regards
    Daniel
    Lead Graphic Designer