Before you ask please READ THIS

Airborn Portfolio Link/Footer Issue

edited November 2011 in Airborn Posts: 10
Hello, I am having issues with the image URL of each portfolio item. When I open the featured image box on the portfolio item page I enter in a page URL of the page that I want the image in the portfolio to redirect to but when I hit Save all Changes it does not apply anything and only keeps the URL of the portfolio image.

Also, the footer on my portfolio page will not stretch to the full width and has some other formatting issues. I have reinstalled wordpress once along with the theme itself and the problem did not go away.

Any ideas?

Wordpress 3.2.1
Airborn 1.2.6

Site : www.feltault.com/portfolio

Thank you.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey.

1. It dosen't work that way. You can't select where it should redirect. Maybe i don't get what you would like to achieve.

2. Did you edit footer.php file, cause I can see it is missing some closing tags in portfolio. If not please check private message.

With regards.
  • 1. Okay, that makes sense then. I thought I could just edit the URL field for the portfolio image and make it so that it would redirect somewhere else. Thats fine though.

2. I did not purposefully edit any file like that, but I could have certainly done something by accident.

Thank you for looking into this.
  • AirAir
    Hey,

Big thanks for help with this bug(you know what I mean ;-) ). After digging it resulted in founding implementation bug. I have fixed it in your blog, and it will be also included in next update. Once again thanks for you patience.

With regards.
  • No problem at all, you guys have a great theme here, everything gets bugs every once in awhile.

Thanks for all the help!