Before you ask please READ THIS

Works Trouble

edited February 2015 in Chillout Posts: 13
Hello,

The text from my "works" posts is somehow displaying above my grid on my works page. All I have set for this page is a post grid item with 9 posts on the page, but for some reason the text from three of these posts is displayed above the grid itself, odd. Attached is a screenshot. Thoughts?
Bug_Capture.PNG
1169 x 603 - 641K

Comments

Hi,
    fisrt: there's new version of chillout available, please consider updating.

As for your issue: please send me all shortcode definitions from this page (edit this page in text mode, copy all content and send me via private message). I need it to reproduce exactly how You have designed this page.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Hello,

I updated the theme, thanks for the heads up. Here's the content from the page, as well as the url for you to view.

URL: http://creativesworkspace.com/?page_id=2354

[vc_row full_width="" stealth_mode="" bg_position="tl" bg_repeat="no-repeat" bg_cover="" parallax="" parallax_speed="0.5" full_width_content="1" fill_viewport="" a13_nava="" a13_nava_title="-1"][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_empty_space height="64px"][vc_basic_grid post_type="work" max_items="10" style="all" items_per_page="10" show_filter="" element_width="4" gap="30" orderby="date" order="DESC" filter_source="category" filter_style="default" filter_align="center" filter_color="grey" filter_size="md" button_style="rounded" button_color="blue" button_size="md" arrows_design="none" arrows_position="inside" arrows_color="blue" paging_design="radio_dots" paging_color="grey" loop="" autoplay="-1" item="2214"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Thanks!
    Hello Ace!
    As I expected - I'm surprised. You get different final effect.
    If You have some extra plugins instaled - please deactivate them one by one and check the page eachtime.
    All the Best.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 13
    Hello,

I tried deactivating plugins and checking the page but the problem persists. My login is below. Would you mind letting me know if you spot anything unusual.

Thank you!
    Post edited by surgeon on
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 1,758
    Please: do not post login credentials here on public forum. Never ever ever!
    Do it via private message only. And please do it - I've lost those data after editing your post ;)
    Post edited by surgeon on
    All the Best.