Before you ask please READ THIS

font problem -> main menu

edited August 2012 in Skyfashion Posts: 10
Hi again,

so... I changed the font type for menu to PT Sans Narrow, ofcourse the google font mode is set to on. The problem basically looks like that: when photo is showed in slider, font in menu looks fine, however kinda bold. When animation comes in action - font looks like a light version of the same font. When animation comes to end and second photo is showed - font becomes kinda bold again. I've attached some screenshot, which demonstrates my problem.

However, problem occurs ONLY on Chrome browser. I tried the same on IE, Firefox, Safari - no problem at all, everything looks great.

Kind regards,

Zrzut ekranu 2012-08-8 o 14.37.39.png
1011 x 189 - 155K
Post edited by jakkolwiek on

Comments

• and on the second screenshot - you can see the font in 'lighter' style
    Zrzut ekranu 2012-08-8 o 14.38.39.png
    1030 x 246 - 248K
  • anyone?
  • Hello,
    there is the problem with rendering Google Fonts in Google Chrome, so we give our clients options to turn them off. On this moment we don't have fix for this.

Best,
    Miłosz
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 15
    Having the same issue - this glitch can be pretty annoying for the viewer...
    I will add that this problem also occurs on Apple iPad2/Safari.
    Would appreciate if you come back to us when you find out what causes it and the possible solution. Thank you.
    Post edited by AlexanderKuzmin on
  • Hi,
    we have tried to fixed it but it is in Google font site.

For this reason we've added option to link fonts for other websites. Have you tried that?

Best,
    Miłosz