Before you ask please READ THIS

WooCommerce v2.3.5 breaks theme

edited February 2015 in Superior Posts: 25
I just attempted to activate WooCommerce, and I'm guessing v2.3.5 is newer than theme. It broke the site navigation as well as other content elements. A lot of text boxes and images quit showing up. Any experience with this yet with Superior theme?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

I have just checked Superior with woocommerce 2.3.5 and it works well. It would need some styling fixes, cause they changed some small things, but it working without braking site. Could you show live link, so maybe I will find out what could be issue in your case? Have you tried deactivating other plugins?

I will work on this style fixes during weekend.

With kind regards.
  • I installed it on my demo site and it broke the theme. The link is http://dev2.ppsbend.com/ It is the original theme installed with the demo content. I have deactivated any plugins that were installed outside of the original theme itself. I appreciate your help on this.
  • My end goal is to have it function much like your demo where none of the shopping elements are visible unless someone goes into the "shop" section of the site. I seem to remember your Themeforest demo being setup that way but I could be mistaken.
  • Disregard the previous comment, I revisited the demo theme site.
  • AirAir
    I can see that you got for some reason JS error, and it is coming from woocommerce. It is probably blocking all other scripts. I don't know why this happen.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option "Send Air a Message"). In message please attach link to topic it applies to.

With kind regards.