Before you ask please READ THIS

Revolution Slider

edited March 2015 in Chillout Posts: 8
i took off the scroll bar of my site and the revolution slide stay with the blank corners, in the right and the left, this is happening because he used the code like have a scroll bar and this blank space is the scroll bar that i removed. You know where in the code i can fix this, and put the revolution slider full width without the scroll bar?

Comments

• I´m using this plugin WP Ninja Scroll Bar customizer, is very nice for make difference in the website ... but i think the problem is the plugins don't set the body for overflow: hidden... and because of that the revolution slider not recognize, he put the overflow hidden in the html tag... so I think the code of plugin WP Ninja Scroll Bar is wrong, and i will not try to use anymore. Thanks...
    Please send me an url to your website.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    The packaged Revolution Slider is version 4.6.5. YouTube has changed their method/policy for embedding videos which has caused an error in the slider. Theme Punch says the error is fixed in the latest versions 4.6.93, but requires the theme packager (you guys at Apollo13) to distribute the updated Revolution Slider.

http://www.themepunch.com/faq/update-plugin-packaged-theme/

Will you be updating the downloadable content on the Envato Marketplace, or will you be able to send the update via Email?

Thank you for your assistance.
    Cheers
    - L_I_A_M
    Hi LIAM,
    please do not take over the topics, just create new one, ok?
    As for Revolution Slider - yes, we are about to update this plugin, and we're testing new Chillout version with the latest version, please stay tuned, I'll let You know when it's ready.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.