Before you ask please READ THIS

Problem with the social settings

edited August 2012 in Spaceship Posts: 15
Hi,

I cant edit my social settings in the admin menu. When I enter a url and will save the changes I get this: "Forbidden. You don't have permission to access /wp-admin/admin.php on this server."

With all the others options I have not these problem ...

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi rappel. Very strange I must say. Are you logged as admin while trying to change this?
    Is there possibility that you send mi temporary admin access to your WP via private message here on forum so I could check what is going on?

With regards.
    Yes, I am logged in as admin. I've send you a message :)
  • AirAir
    edited August 2012 Posts: 10,970
    Hi, just checked and I could easily set socials, check for yourself. What browser do you use?
    Maybe it just happen accidentally cause I have never seen such error on any other theme.

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    Hm, I've tryed it with Chrome and Firefox on Mac - the same result. I see your youtube-entry, but I cant do the same, allways I get the same error. :(
  • AirAir
    Maybe something form here will help you http://wordpress.org/support/topic/you-dont-have-permission-to-access-blogwp-adminoptionsphp?replies=23
    but that is odd that me on windows can change settings, and you on Mac have problems. Maybe we do something different.