Before you ask please READ THIS

Add full width content to single page (work)

edited April 2015 in Blame Posts: 19
Hi,

How can I add a full width content (pricing table) under my single page's image.
I tried to add it but it goes only on the left side.

http://8c5.f36.myftpupload.com/work/eiffel-tower/

Thanks
SCREENSHOT.png
1147 x 590 - 931K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

Please set "Description content position" to Under images/videos.

Check screen shot

With kind regards.
    dd.png
    634 x 246 - 15K
    Thanks
    Yes I saw this option but I really want to have my image on the right and informations on the left then other contents under the image.
    Also do you have an option or code to move the social icon and website link just under the grey text "back to Landmarks". Right now it appears at the last position.
    Please look at this link : http://howmuchistheentrance.com/work/eiffel-tower/
  • AirAir
    edited April 2015 Posts: 10,970
    HMITE said: Yes I saw this option but I really want to have my image on the right and informations on the left then other contents under the image.
    Unfortunately there is no such option in theme. You could achieve such results by using Visual Composer builder, but then you will have construct whole layout and couldn't use things there are specially made for works. If you only need one or two photos per page, then this might be option for you.

About your second question(you should start new topic for it), you can add code in template to show social icons there.
    Go to file single-work.php line ~51, and change this

<div class="real-content">

<?php the_content(); ?>

<div class="real-content">
    					<?php echo a13_social_icons('light-bg'); ?>
                        <?php the_content(); ?>

With kind regards.

Post edited by Air on
    Thank you very much