Before you ask please READ THIS

Bug scroll in portfolio works

edited April 2015 in Chillout Posts: 29
Hello,

I noticed a bug in the section works: On safari/a project in particular, there is a bug with the scroll. Like a vibration/tremor when I 'm scrolling, and the similars works are cut at the bottom.

(http://claire-chamberlin.fr
in portfolio)

Could you please have a look??
Thank you !

Comments

Hi,
    thank You for the report!
    there's a glitch, we'll fix this in upcoming update. I'll let You know when it's ready.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.

• I also noticed in the same area ( wokrs / portfolio , in a specific project ), on firefox, the scroll is blocked when the page opens. For the unlocked you have to click or move with keyboard arrows.

Thank you for everything !!
    FYI - new version of Chillout theme is available to download from ThemeForest. The issue reported by You has been fixed.
    All the Best.
    Hi,
    I'm sorry, but this update is not good at all. I've tested it before releasing, but something went wrong, and I need to improve it, please wait little bit more.
    All the Best.
  • Hi !

Ok no problem, I just do it at the moment but I expect the next .

thank you
  • Hi !

I updated my theme ( the 29/04 late afternoon ) and problems in firefox and safari scroll are always present

thank you

:)
  • Hello ! :)

Can I have an answer ? I am 1.3.7. I always see the tremor in works / modal / on safari

Thank you !
    Hi,
    this issue is still on board.
    As I told You - the previoue bugfix wasn't good at all, so we're trying to find another solution.
    All the Best.
  • Thank you for your reply :)