Before you ask please READ THIS

Checkout Problem

edited May 2015 in Fame Posts: 5
Hi

I have problems with my checkout form. I'm useing plugin for 1 of my shipping methods and it crash checkout composition. I found the solution but I don't know where I must edit files to do that. When I choose "paczkomaty" shipping method the form is transform in 4 column table. If I can set 2 column setup, I think it will work perfectly. Other thing is language. As you can see the shipping and handling is not translated to polish. I don't know why. I cleared cache and it helps with "go to the shop" but not for that. Please help :)
Zrzut ekranu 2015-05-01 o 19.00.04.png
2578 x 1756 - 2M

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi again nice man!

Check file fame\woocommerce\checkout\review-order.php there you should be able to do changes you need.

About translation these strings should go from woocommerce translation, but if it doesn't you can also change these strings in this file. Please tell me if you need more details :-)

With kind regards.
    I already checked that file and I can do sth but I can't see exacly html code, so I can't make right table without another problems:/ Please give me some advice or I give you pass to my site (priv).

Translation is complete in woocommerce and theme but it doesn't work.

How can I insert right code in my child theme when I solve my issues. (small tut please)
  • AirAir
    edited May 2015 Posts: 10,970
    FL1ght said: I already checked that file and I can do sth but I can't see exacly html code, so I can't make right table without another problems:/ Please give me some advice or I give you pass to my site (priv).
    I also don't know exactly what has to be done as I don't know what exactly you want to do. So you don't understand PHP?

Please try to remove or rename this template, and check how it will behave with original woocommerce template then.
    FL1ght said: Translation is complete in woocommerce and theme but it doesn't work.
    Either rename this strings in this file or (like explained above)remove/rename it and check will it help.
    FL1ght said: How can I insert right code in my child theme when I solve my issues. (small tut please)
    It depends on changes. If you edit template, then you have to create this altered version in child theme, and your site will use then this file instead of file from main theme.
    So if you change header.php, then instead of editing it in theme, copy it to child theme, and then edit. Of course if you edit woocommerce file then you will have to create same dir structure as in main theme, in this case create dir woocommerce in child theme and there paste new file.
    Most important - child theme have to activated:-)

more info here http://apollo13.eu/docs/fame/#!/modification_of_theme

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on