Before you ask please READ THIS

Button 2 not working

edited May 2015 in Adamant Posts: 31
i cant put target url in button 2.
when i put url and click on SET LINK. it still remains undefined. i updated the theme too.
still i cant update the link
please solve the issue.

Comments

Hi,
    what WordPress version you're using?
    Do You have any extra plugins installed?
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    no only coming soon plugin and rest all plugins which comes with adamant theme
    OK,
    I searched through the support forum of Visual Composer's author and it turns out there's a problem with WordPress 4.2.
    Please refer to:
    http://codecanyon.net/item/ultimate-addons-for-visual-composer/6892199/comments?filter=all&site=codecanyon.net&term=button+2+undefined&utf8=✓

A lot of people are facing the same issue, and You can find a possible solution there.
    All the Best.
    what will be the solution ? do i have to wait till the solution problem get solved?
    solution copied from forum thread I gave You:

WordPress version 4.2 did produce some issues in the link selector APIs of the Visual Composer itself.

(Not in our addons plugins as we only use APIs of Visual Composer for the Select URL functionality, Even if you deactivate our plugin completely and try use the elements VC provides by default – like Button 2 & Call to Action Button 2, the link selector wouldn’t work.)

WPBakery – authors of Visual Composer have fixed this in the release 4.5 and in order to fix this on your end, you would need to update Visual Composer to the latest possible version. If that plugin came bundled with your theme, please contact the developers of your theme and request for the latest version of Visual Composer.

Meanwhile, you can try this fix, which might work in most of the cases -

Login to FTP
    Go to ->

wp-content/plugins/js_composer/assets/js/params/

and delete composer-atts.js (or rename)
    Now, download updated composer-atts.js here – http://bsf.io/ykui8 (right click to save the file)
    And upload it in

wp-content/plugins/js_composer/assets/js/params/

folder on your FTP.

All the Best.
    yes i founded out this one on the thread already :)
    thnks for help
    Hello,

New to wordpress, and need some help. I am experiencing the same issue with button 2. I ve checked the linked and the updated comments. It stated that an update was provide by wp-bakery and we should reach out to our theme developer for the new update. Additionally, can you please help me locate the ftp. I have no idea what it is. Thanks for helping and patience.

tsmith4566 said: It stated that an update was provide by wp-bakery and we should reach out to our theme developer for the new update.
    This will be proceed, but first we need to check if updating of this plugin wont rise any problems for current Adamant users.
    All the Best.
    do you have updated the plugin in adamant? let us know so we update the theme
    Yes, of course I'll let You know.
    All the Best.
    the method you told of updating the file in prams is not working ! i tried and its still not working
    The Adamant theme has been updated, we've updated the JS Composer plugin, so now the button2 works fine.
    You can download new Adamant from ThemeForest.
    Please make sure to update all plugins.
    All the Best.
    alright let me update the theme.
    thanks
    i have updated the theme but button2 still not working
    Have You updated all plugins? Which version of Visual Composer is installed?
    All the Best.
    Version 4.1.3.1 of visual composer by wp bakery
    Version 1.3.6 visual composer extended by apolo
    yes i have updated plugin. as i have uploaded the theme via ftp.
    4.5.1 - this is the version of Visual Composer plugin bundled with Chillout.
    Go to Left Menu >> Appearance >> Install Plugins, select visual composer and choose 'Update' action.
    All the Best.
    i m usign adamant. i have used the method of update before as well . Nothing has been done.
    howevr i give it another try and get back to you in 5 minutes.
    webseowiz said: i m usign adamant.
    oops, sorry

webseowiz said: i have used the method of update before as well
    You did the right thing, but I'm surprised it's not working.
    Can You send me an url to your website?
    All the Best.
    Alright. i have updated the theme file again now its working fine with 4.5.1. button is working fine now. thanks