Before you ask please READ THIS

Warnings when saving Grid Element

edited May 2015 in Blame Posts: 29
Thanks for sending me the updated js_composer 4.5.1. I now get this error when saving a custom grid element. This is under the Visual Composer Menu -> Grid Element
After saving a grid element I built it goes to a white page with the following 3 warnings.

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/micdri10/xsamerica.org/new/wp-content/themes/blame/advance/plugins/js_composer_mod/config.php on line 608

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/micdri10/xsamerica.org/new/wp-content/themes/blame/advance/plugins/js_composer_mod/config.php:608) in /home/micdri10/xsamerica.org/new/wp-admin/post.php on line 235

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/micdri10/xsamerica.org/new/wp-content/themes/blame/advance/plugins/js_composer_mod/config.php:608) in /home/micdri10/xsamerica.org/new/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1196

Comments

I also have this warning at the top of the Grid Element page, without having to save anything.

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/micdri10/xsamerica.org/new/wp-content/themes/blame/advance/plugins/js_composer_mod/config.php on line 608
  • AirAir
    edited May 2015 Posts: 10,970
    I have just tested it and I don't get these warnings.
    Firstly please make sure that you have activated all VC widgets:image

If that doesn't help, then I will take a look.

If you need to proceed then deactivate debug mode as described here http://www.wprecipes.com/how-to-easily-enabledisable-debug-mode-in-wordpress or here http://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress#WP_DEBUG

With kind regards.
    ss-2015-05-13_10-19-35.png
    1542 x 575 - 102K
    Post edited by Air on
    I am still having these warning messages. I have turned on debug now as well. These two warning and notices appear on the Grid Elements page. (Visual Composer -> Grid Elements)

I have also gone and disabled all plugins that did not come with the theme.

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/micdri10/EXTREMESOUTHAMERICA.COM/wp-content/themes/blame/advance/plugins/js_composer_mod/config.php on line 608

Notice: Wrong attribute for 'vc_single_image' shortcode. Attribute 'param_name' required in /home/micdri10/EXTREMESOUTHAMERICA.COM/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-wpb-map.php on line 449
  • AirAir
    Sorry, I thought it is different kind of issue, and it is just conflict with changes in new builder version.

Please go to blame\advance\plugins\js_composer_mod\config.php line ~604 and delete while this code:

/* Single image
    ---------------------------------------------------------- */
    //lightbox option
    $param = WPBMap::getParam('vc_single_image', 'img_link_target');
    $param['value'] = array_merge(array( a13__be("Open in lightbox") => 'lightbox'), $param['value']);
    WPBMap::mutateParam('vc_single_image', $param);
    With kind regards.
    Great thanks,

No more errors.

Hi Air, I actually have an issue that might be related to this. Now when I go into one of my grid elements I am not able to delete or edit any of the items like post title, custom field

Post Grid No edit option

• AirAir
    Can you do it with default wordpress theme? If not, then this is bug in VC.

Please test it.

With kind regards.
    It is the same result if I set it to the 2015 default wordpress theme.
    Also I updated to the new version of VC Composer 4.5.2 and Blame 1.4.6 and tried the default theme, and the post grid is still having the same issue.
  • AirAir
    In this case it is issue with VC so we will have to wait till author of VC will fix it. Hopefully other users informed him about this problem.

With kind regards.