Before you ask please READ THIS

Warning in regards to formatting.php

in Blame Posts: 29

Every time I update a page on the backend, I receive these warnings as it tries to redirect to http://www.extremesouthamerica.com/wp-admin/post.php

Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/micdri10/EXTREMESOUTHAMERICA.COM/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 3823

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/micdri10/EXTREMESOUTHAMERICA.COM/wp-includes/formatting.php:3823) in /home/micdri10/EXTREMESOUTHAMERICA.COM/wp-admin/post.php on line 235

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/micdri10/EXTREMESOUTHAMERICA.COM/wp-includes/formatting.php:3823) in /home/micdri10/EXTREMESOUTHAMERICA.COM/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1196

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

There is huge chance you have this from some plugin. Try deactivating recently added/updated plugins or even test on default theme.

I just did test and I can't recreate your issue.

With kind regards.
    Yes you are right. I think it is a conflict with my plugin Piklist and VC composer.