Before you ask please READ THIS

Please help...

in CeeVee Posts: 8
1. the yellow my skils / resume page; i have a problem with adding the work experience DESCRIPTION. UNABLE TO USE COMA ",". I need to use coma but each coma breaks the content; each word on a single line.

2Hi Daniel, i am almost done with my portfolio; thanks very much your theme suit my need perfectly; however, now when i am almost ready to send the portfolio around the world e great issue arose. The very first thig you see when you open my site are the tabs and the very first animation when you click on one of the homepage tabs became very jerky, it is far from the smooth animation any would expect to see on the web developer portfolio. Could you please look at this and provide me with some fixes for this?
http://webdesignbubble.co.uk/

3. Another massive thing is the safari browser… The theme is completely broken on safari; please provide fix for that too otherwise the whole work simply doesn’t make any sense….

Thanks

Regards

Comments

Hi
    damian said: 1. the yellow my skils / resume page; i have a problem with adding the work experience DESCRIPTION. UNABLE TO USE COMA ",". I need to use coma but each coma breaks the content; each word on a single line.
    Thanks for that report, it's a bug, an ugly one, sorry. In few days we'll release an update with this bug fixed and small note with steps to follow.

damian said: 2Hi Daniel, i am almost done with my portfolio; thanks very much your theme suit my need perfectly; however, now when i am almost ready to send the portfolio around the world e great issue arose. The very first thig you see when you open my site are the tabs and the very first animation when you click on one of the homepage tabs became very jerky, it is far from the smooth animation any would expect to see on the web developer portfolio. Could you please look at this and provide me with some fixes for this?
    This was a problem and it has been significantly improved in the latest update, please check our demo page now.
    So please wait few days for next update and You'll get your CeeVee much better than it's now.
    damian said: 3. Another massive thing is the safari browser… The theme is completely broken on safari; please provide fix for that too otherwise the whole work simply doesn’t make any sense….
    Please be more specific, or post me some screenshots. Post me the version's number of browser and the system (with version) You are using.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    Hi there
    1 and 2 - thanks very much, looking forward for the next version of your theme.
    3. The attached image shows the problems on safari. I am using windows 7 and the version of safari is 5.1.7

Thanks again

Regards
    error.jpg
    1412 x 782 - 85K
    Hi,
    we don't support Safari 5.1.7 - it's over 3 years old.
    All the Best.
    Oh, that's embarrassing, learning something new every day :0

Thanks for the support :)
    When should i expect the new version to arrive?
    I think monady afternoon is quite possible, it's up to Envato Review team. I'll let You know when it's ready to download.
    All the Best.
    FYI - new CeeVee version is available to download from ThemeForest.
    There's nothing special do perform, but it is quite possible, that plugins that are to be upgdated would have to be upgdated manually.
    All the Best.
    Thanks for the info, so what would be the best way to update the theme? Should i wait for the new version, download it and manually replace using FTP? Will all the settings and data remain in tact?

Thanks
    Please refer to: http://www.apollo13.eu/docs/ceevee/#!/installation_update_update_theme

You can download the latest version from Theme Forest and update it. Settings will stay untouched.
    Only Visual Composer plugin (which has been updated in new version of CeeVee theme) could be problematic while updating automaticaly. Then You should do it manually - please refer to: http://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins#Installing_Plugins
    All the Best.
    I am sorry but i am lost. So, once the new version of the theme will be ready (hopefully Monday) i can run the automated update? but the VC plugin i should update manually?
    Sorry but my portfolio is life now and i dont want to make a mess...
    Thanks
    The updated version of CeeVee is ready. You can download it from ThemeForest.
    CeeVee is equiped with several plugins, and two of those plugins has been updated in new version of CeeVee.
    There's no automatic update.
    All the Best.
    Oh, i see, thanks a lot an sorry for being a pain :0
    All went smooth, the tab animation is much better, however the coma within the data list still not working...
    Regards
    You need to update 'Visual Composer extend by Apollo13 for CeeVee' plugin.
    Go to Left Menu>>Appearance>>Install Plugins and update all plugins listed plugins.
    All the Best.