Before you ask please READ THIS

Problem Safari Mac and Explorer

in Photon Posts: 19
Hello,
when I open for the first time the site (in safari mac) does not show in the footer the text, if I reopen the text appears.. You see attached.. In the (explorer 11 windows) if I open for the first time the site not appear the icon.. You see attached

Regards,
Andrea
Cattura.JPG
450 x 743 - 80K

Comments

• AirAir
    Can you show live link to your site? If it is problem for you, send it by private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message").

Can you recreate same issues, when you are logged as admin in those browsers?

With kind regards.
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 19
    Hello Air.. I send you private message with link.. Yes, the problem also exists as an administrator

regards,
    Andrea
    Post edited by romand700 on
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

I don't have access to any Mac, however all issues that clients report on it I can always recreate on Windows Chrome browser.
    Anyway I tested IE 11, and all other browser on your site, I also checked it on several computers and couldn't recreate the issue.

Have you installed any cache plugins, or other that try to optimize styles?

With kind regards.
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 19
    Hello,
    I also open your demo with chrome mac and same problem.. The problem is present only when open the site for the first time..

After, switch down and switch up and the text show..

Regards,
    Andrea
    Schermata 2015-06-10 alle 11.52.38.png
    2246 x 1782 - 3M
    Post edited by romand700 on
  • AirAir
    edited June 2015 Posts: 10,970
    I was now able to recreate it, when I changed resolution of screen. I don't know yet, what kind of bug is this but I will investigate. Thanks for screen shot!

I will reply when I will know something new.

With kind regards.

EDIT:
    It looks like it is some rendering issue on webkit, but it is hard to debug what exactly make this lack of "layout repaint" as I can't get this issue every time.
    Post edited by Air on
    Hello,
    I will be happy if you understand the problem :) I await your reply.

regards,
    Andrea
  • AirAir
    edited June 2015 Posts: 10,970
    OK :-) It took me long time, but I found that it is common bug in webkit. Please try below solution. If it wont work for you I have one more idea. However it tested this pretty well and it works fine. Fix will be also added in next update.

SOLUTION:
    -Get attached file and unzip it
    -upload file script.js to photon-a13\js\
    -Refresh cache in your browser
    -Done

When CDN will refresh in about one hour, also on our demo it should work fine.

With kind regards.
    zip
    zip
    script.zip
    Post edited by Air on
    Hello,
    Great work.. Seems to work fine..

Ahh.. One question.. Why in ie (windows) I see in preload background the images of the photographic camera? I delete all cache and in admin I delete the background image on preload, but the image is present.. Any idea?

Thanks again.. Ragards,
    Andrea
    Schermata 2015-06-11 alle 13.29.31.png
    620 x 1314 - 271K
  • AirAir
    I can see that this image is still present in your settings(i am NOT talking about your screen shot). Have you got any cache plugins installed?

With kind regards.
    Hello,
    No, no plug-in installed. Where can I find this setting?

Regards,
    Andrea
  • AirAir
    You found it already. I can see in resulting file, user.css, that it is still not changed.

Please try again go to custmoizer and change background image of preloader.

If this still wont change anything then please send me temporary access(create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail) to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please attach LINK(!!!) to topic it applies to.

With kind regards.
    Hello,
    ok.. When I have a second try. Thanks for all..

Regards,
    Andrea