Before you ask please READ THIS

Test possible on my site?

in Photon Posts: 65
Dear Support,
I've just come out on the Photon theme, and as usual apollo13 team did a great job.
I'm currently an Hypershot user and some functionalities present in Photon might interest me but I have difficulties to figure out if this theme would be appropriate to my current website. Is there a way I can test your new theme on my website (demo/trial version) in such a way I can see better if it would answer my needs? Also in case of a migration from Hypershot to Photon is there any discount that could be given for the purchase?
Thanks for your answer,
Charles

Comments

Hello Charles

The only place where you can buy our themes is themeforest so there is no way we can manipulate prices there (including the discount). If you're curious, we are earning less than 70% from each product that we sold on themeforest. That means that we have only 40$ from each sale of Photon ;)

Unfortunately, we cant send you the installation files with Photon but we have another solution, tomorrow we will create for you installation on our server with full access to the settings and full demo version installed so you'll be able to test how the photon works. Are you interested?

With Regards
    Daniel
    Lead Graphic Designer